Is this real life? My little Photoshop tutorial was featured in this week’s IFB Links a la Mode! Thanks so much to WIT & Whimsy – who chose this weeks selections – for including me! And in case you missed it I did edit the post to include a few links to some inspired and helpful posts from other bloggers, so check those out. And of course check out all the amazing posts that were also included in this round-up!
Making it Your Own
Edited by WIT & Whimsy
One of the best parts about fashion is that it is translated differently by everyone. It’s infused in everything we do in many respects and this week’s Links a la Mode highlight that whether your style is haute couture or vintage, trendy or thirfted, style is very much ownable and deeply personal.
I’m thrilled to have this be my inaugural editing of the IFB Links a la Mode, looking forward to seeing everyone’s posts throughout the year!
Links à la Mode: March 3rd
- A La Modest: Flicks Inflict Fashion II
- Aqui: Street Polish
- Blah Blah Becky: Snapshots from London Fashion Week
- Chappals vs. Stilettos: Lace Love
- Chi Chi Bella: African Vibes
- Color Me Blue: DIY: What to do with your Old Leather Boots
- Dessert or Disaster: Desert Inspired Looks for Spring
- Dress with Courage: Thrifting 101: How to Thrift for Vintage
- Fumiko Kawa: Artistic Metal Detailing
- Her Catwalk: A (WWD) Magic Show
- Holier than Now: A Short Story: Spring’s New Essential (hint – it’s not shorts!)
- Independent Fashion Bloggers: Video: Getting into the business side of blogging
- Make the World a Prettier Place: Are Pastels the New Color for Fall?
- QQueen of Hearts: Overcoming Blog Insecurites
- Soulful Soles: Style Taylor Made: Marie Claire’s Taylor Tomasi Hill Sporting Spring 2011 Trends
- The Girl Who Stole the Eiffel Tower: How to Make Failed Outfit Pictures Work (Photoshop Tutorial)
- The New Professional: Recap: My Year of Not Shopping
- Try it On Me: Vanilla Frappacino Meets Fashion
- Vanity Press: Starlets & Muscians of Dolce & Gabbana
- What to Wear Where: The Fascinator Kate Midddleton
- WIT & Whimsy: Color Pops: Infusing unexpected color into your daily look